Are you an experienced team lead in software development looking for a strong, steadily growing company? If so, read on.
The Software Development Team Lead will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on a variety of platforms. In addition, the team lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
Communicating, problem solving, hitting deadlines and a passion for building software people use is key at our company!
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: Based on Experience
- Guide the project team’s development efforts towards successful delivery
- Work on multiple projects with development team
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Collaborate with team members and other stakeholders to plan and design solutions that satisfy larger business goals
- Assist with collecting and documenting user requirements, user stories and estimating
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Spot potential pitfalls and communicate them effectively
- 5+ years as a software developer
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- College or University degree in Computer Science or comparable work experience
Core Competency Requirements
- Proficient with full stack PHP development
- Extensive experience developing enterprise grade software
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Comprehensive understanding of OOP and SASS techniques and theories
- Self motivated and able to work proficiently both independently and in a team
- Strong communication skills with internal team members and external business stakeholders
Desired skills (not required)
- Proficiency with Drupal, WordPress and/or Magento
- Proficiency with nodejs and express
- Experience developing electron applications
- Experience with video playback, encoding and delivery
- Experience with Mobile App development
- Experience with .NET and C# / VB.NET
- Experience with actionscript 3.0 / Adobe Flex
No Phone Calls Or Recruiters please
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please contact Cristen Keller using the form below and tell us why in the comments section.