Are you an experienced team lead in software development looking for a strong, steadily growing company? If so, read on.
The Software Development Team Lead will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on a variety of platforms. In addition, the team lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
Communicating, problem solving, hitting deadlines and a passion for building software people use is key at our company!
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: Based on Experience
- Guide the project team’s development efforts towards successful delivery
- Work on multiple projects with development team
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Collaborate with team members and other stakeholders to plan and design solutions that satisfy larger business goals
- Assist with collecting and documenting user requirements, user stories and estimating
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Spot potential pitfalls and communicate them effectively
- 5+ years as a software developer
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- College or University degree in Computer Science or comparable work experience
Core Competency Requirements
- Proficient with full stack PHP development
- Extensive experience developing enterprise grade software
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Comprehensive understanding of OOP and SASS techniques and theories
- Self motivated and able to work proficiently both independently and in a team
- Strong communication skills with internal team members and external business stakeholders
Desired skills (not required)
- Proficiency with Drupal, WordPress and/or Magento
- Proficiency with nodejs and express
- Experience developing electron applications
- Experience with video playback, encoding and delivery
- Experience with Mobile App development
- Experience with .NET and C# / VB.NET
- Experience with actionscript 3.0 / Adobe Flex
No Phone Calls Or Recruiters please
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please contact Cristen Keller using the form below and tell us why in the comments section.
Thanks for your interest but we are no longer taking projects.